1. The Century Guild booth at San Diego Comic-Con 2012.
2. Malleus Rock Art Lab’s silkscreened poster for Thomas Negovan (available for purchase HERE) + framed original illustrations by Cursed Pirate Girl creator Jeremy A. Bastian.
3. A selection of fine art antiques: bronze by Stanislav Szukalski; period lithographs by Egon Schiele, Gustav Klimt, Alphonse Mucha, and Marcel-Lenoir; original Art Nouveau “Spiderweb” ceramic vase by Amphora.
4. Painter Gail Potocki with director Guillermo del Toro.
5. Gallery director and recording artist Thomas Negovan with actor Andy Serkis.
6. Artist Dave McKean and design director Jack.
7. Gail Potocki, with her fabulous limited edition “FREAKS” tees (featuring Jo-Jo the Dog Faced Boy and Annie Jones the Bearded Lady, available for purchase HERE).
8. A glimpse at what it’s like on the convention floor: a sea of ever-moving bodies and constant stimulation.